High Quality Rubber Ribbed Poly V-Belts
|FOB Price:||US $5-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Piece||US $5-10/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Pieces/ Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PH PK PL PM DPK DPL
- Application: Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car
- Tensile Strength: Strong
- Type: V Belt
- Quality: 100000km
- Transport Package: Bags/Cartons
- Origin: Sanmen County, China
- Standard or Nonstandard: Standard
- Feature: Flame-Retardant, Anti-Static, Oil-Resistant, Cold-Resistant, Corrosion-Resistant, Heat-Resistant, Alkali-Resistant, Skid-Resistance, Wear-Resistant, Acid-Resistant, High Temperature-Resistance
- Material: Rubber
- Color: Black
- Trademark: Binlong
- Specification: According to order
V-ribbed belts, also termed as Poly V-belts, can be described as flat cord-reinforced transmissions belts with length wise running triangular-shaped ribs with a top angle of 40. This construction leads to good support for all cords in the reinforcement and therefore an even load distribution is achieved.
• Oil resistant & antistatic
The smallest profile PH is used in miniature drives and the next larger PJ in household equipment drives. The profile PK is mainly used in automotive applications and also used in industrial applications, while the larger profiles PL and PM are used in industrial and agricultural applications.
• Housekeeping electrical appliances: dryers, health keeping equipments.
• Work Tools: Harvester combines, power driven sprayers and engines for work tools.
• Machine tools: N C lathes, milling machines, drilling machines and grinding machines.
• Industrial Machines: High speed printing Machines, flour grinders, agitators, air blowers,Generators,PU Compressors.
• Others: Broadcasting equipment derives & hovercrafts.
PH PJ PK PL PM
|Type||Pitch||Thickness||Production Range||Length Standard||Max Ribs/Mould|
|PH||1.6||3||419 - 5601||inch/mm||305|
|PJ||2.34||3.5||419 - 5601||inch/mm||405|
|PK||3.56||6||432 - 5614||inch/mm||266|
|PL||4.7||9.5||432 - 5614||inch/mm||202|
|PM||9.4||16.5||432 - 18000||inch/mm||101|