Cost Price High Reflective Double Sided Vbelts with Steel Cord
|FOB Price:||US $2-5 / piece|
|Min. Order:||500 piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 piece||US $2-5/ piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Pieces/ Week|
|Transport Package:||Carton, Package, Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: AA-BB-CC-DD
- Application: Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car
- Tensile Strength: Strong
- Type: Rubber Timing Belts
- Transportation: Express / by Air/ by Sea
- Cord: Polyester, Kevlar
- Usage: Power Transmission Equipment
- Specification: polyester, Kevlar
- HS Code: 4010310000
- Standard or Nonstandard: Standard
- Feature: Flame-Retardant, Anti-Static, Oil-Resistant, Cold-Resistant, Corrosion-Resistant, Heat-Resistant, Alkali-Resistant, Skid-Resistance, Wear-Resistant, High Temperature-Resistance
- Material: Rubber
- Product Name: Wrapped V Belt/ Classical Belt/V Belt
- Using: Power Transmission
- Color: Black&Red
- Trademark: BINLONG
- Origin: China
Sanmen Binlong Transmission Power Belt Company.
BINLONG COMPANY was founded in 2008 , is a professional supplier of power transmission belts from Sanmen, China. It is widely used in automotive, agriculture, coal, metallurgy, mining, engineering machinery, oil, textile and light industry, construction and cement and other fields. The spirit of "high quality, excellent service, continuous improvement" as business philosophy, the company since its inception, the products are exported to over 30 countries in Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Southeast Asia, such as Italy, Spain, Poland, the United States, Argentina, South Africa, Thailand, Indonesia etc.The quality has been widely recognized by customers.
Double Sided V-Belts
Hexagonal V-belts are also known as double V-belts. In simple terms it can be considered as two V-belts joined back to back. The neutral axis containing the tension member is exactly half way up the section.
• Temperature range: -18 to +80
Hexagonal belts finds application in the drives where several pulleys in the same plane are to be driven in the clockwise and anti-clockwise direction simultaneously. The polyester tension cord placed at the centre of the construction provides the belt extreme flexibility and low stretch properties. It is because of this positioning of the cord that these belts are not subjected to any other forces as in the case of normal V-belts. These are also used in rice mils. However off late these belts are rapidly finding application in industrial drives.
Standards & Dimensions:
Standard: BINLONG Proprietary
• Special rubber compound for high frictional grip
• Ribbed driving surface for maximum area of contact and reduced surface pressure
• Fibre glass cord for high tensile strength, excellent flex life and high resistance to elongation
• Polychloroprene rubber teeth for perfect bonding, protecting the cords from oil, grease and moisture
• Sprocket side of the timing belt has special woven nylon fabric which is chemically treated to reduce friction it is resistant to heat and abrasion, protecting the teeth from getting damaged
• Belts offer advantages of both synchronous belt & Poly V-belt as bottom of the belt is having transverse teeth which is responsible for positive engagement and top of the belt is having longitudinal ribs, responsible for non-synchronous frictional transmission.
• Suitable for multi-shaft transmission with reversed rotary directions of the pulleys
• Anstistatic, oil and heat resistant
• Noise-free transmission
• Flour and rice mill industries
• Special purpose industrial machines
• Also used in applications with positive engagement, multi-pulley drives with requirement of transmitting higher power at great speed ratios
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.